http://mediekritik.lege.net/
Mediekritik diskussioner

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 OBS att texter som är äldre än några dagar gamla ofta spärras för editering, så att länkar hit garanteras referera till det avsedda materialet.
 Cookies:  Liksom många websiter använder denna cookies och/eller liknande teknologier för att förbättra användbarheten, men det går att blockera cookies i sin webbläsare och ändå läsa siten.  En cookie är en liten datafil som sparas i den enhet du använder för att läsa siten.  Vi kan använda både tillfälliga cookies och sparade cookies.  Om du läser siten godkänner du att cookies används.

The Modern History Project - för att förstå vår historia!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    http://mediekritik.lege.net/ Forum Index -> Mediekritik
View previous topic :: View next topic  
11-09-01.blogspot.com

PostPosted: Tue, 2006 Mar 07 13:49:31    Post subject: The Modern History Project - för att förstå vår historia! Reply with quote

The Modern History Project - för att förstå vår historia!

Media används de till att upplysa eller till att fördumma?

Med modern datateknik borde det gå att sammanställa fakta - få människor att förstå. Men man ser inte mycket av det i dagens media. Media handlar mest om att engagera människor i triviala motsättningar - vem kommer att vinna i nästa landskamp?

Går man till The Modern History Project så finns det sammanställningar - det går att klicka Database och få söka på en händelse, ett namn eller en organistation:
http://www.modernhistoryproject.org/

Det som du hittar här är inte skolans eller universitetens historieundervisning. Det handlar om historien bakom historien. Makthavarnas historia - hur de försöker manipulera människor - förtiga, förvränga, förfölja, förstöra, förföra, förråda, förvirra osv - allt i ändamål att få ha makten för sig själva. Det handlar om konspirationer.

Det handlar om ett pokerspel mot befolkningen. Man visar inte korten. Och man vill helst blanda och dela ut själv. Och reglerna vill man helst också bestämma själv.

Om spelarna och deras strategier avslöjas så ropar deras media - konspiration. Och det är så klart att man ska vara misstänksam - inte bara mot makthavare utan även mot de som kritiserar dessa.
Så man ska inte använda The Modern History Project som enda källa. Man måste själv granska - jämföra källor - för att skapa sig sin egen bild.

Nedan några bitar saxat ur The Modern History Project.
Har man sökt på Wolfowitz och fått fram hans meritlista så kan man scrolla sig längst ner på sidan och få reda på ett antal artiklar där Wolfowitz är nämnd.

Related Articles -- click title to view
George Pratt Shultz: Profile of a Hit Man (2004-12-10) 1 refs
Synarchism: The Fascist Roots of the Wolfowitz Cabal (2003-05-30) 2 refs
Final Warning: A History of the New World Order (1994) 2 refs
George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography (1991) 2 refs

Den första artikeln handlar om George Pratt Shultz - har du hört namnet förut? Har media berättat för dig någonting om honom?

The Modern History Project har inga bilder men det går ju att Googla på bilder för att få se hur han ser ut:

Last edited by 11-09-01.blogspot.com on Tue, 2006 Mar 07 14:53:53; edited 1 time in total
11-09-01.blogspot.com

PostPosted: Tue, 2006 Mar 07 14:24:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Och sen kan man läsa i The Modern History Project om vad George Pratt Shultz har uträttat och varför Wolfowitz är nämnd i samband med honom.

George Pratt Shultz: Profile of a Hit Man (2004-12-10) 1 refs
Quote:
George Pratt Shultz: Profile of a Hit Man
George Shultz is still a key player behind the scenes
-- by Scott Thompson & Nancy Spannaus, 2004-12-10 source: Executive Intelligence Review
[url=]
[/url]
If there is any one figure who stands out as a consistent, evil representative of the philosophy of the Economic Hit Man over the last 35 years, it is George Pratt Shultz. Shultz is a second-generation operative for the international synarchist banking network; he operates largely behind the scenes, but decisively toward carrying out the global fascist agenda of those international bankers.

Exemplary is the crucial role which Shultz played in August 1971, when he was Director of the Office of Management and the Budget for President Nixon. According to the first-hand testimony of then-Secretary of the Treasury John Connally (see box), members of a working committee on the economic crisis urged Connally to take the crucial step of removing the dollar from its link to gold. This was the first move toward establishing the floating exchange rate which has been used by the synarchists to destroy the world economy in the three decades since. The most forceful advocate of the move was Shultz, a devotee of the fascist free-market economist Milton Friedman.

Synarchist - vad betyder det? Engelska wikipedia går att använda för att ta reda på mera:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synarchist
Quote:
Synarchism (from Greek words meaning "to rule together", in Spanish Sinarquismo) is a word that is and has been used to describe several different political processes in various contexts.

Rule by secret societies
The earliest use of the word synarchy in reference to secret societies comes from the writings of Alexandre Saint-Yves d'Alveydre (1842-1909), who used the term in his book L'Archéomètre to describe what he believed was the ideal form of government. Saint-Yves, an occultist, invented the word to describe government by secret societies, a form of governance he associated with superior beings from the land of Shambhala (a. k. a. Shangri-la), who communicated with him telepathically

Och vad säger Wikipedia om fascim?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascist
Quote:
Fascism (in Italian, fascismo), capitalized, was the authoritarian political movement which ruled Italy from 1922 to 1943 under the leadership of Benito Mussolini. Similar political movements, including Nazism, spread across Europe between World War I and World War II.

Det går att läsa vidare i samma artikel och få reda på hur Wolfowitz kommer in i sammanhanget:
Quote:
The second crucial, but little-known example of Shultz's importance is his role in putting together the team behind the Presidency of George W. Bush. According to author James Mann, who wrote the Rise of the Vulcans book about Bush's inner Cabinet, Shultz initiated a discussion with George W. in the Spring of 1998, whereby the future President sat down in Shultz's living room on the Stanford University campus, in order to be vetted (in effect) to run for President.

At that meeting were Martin Anderson, the former advisor to both Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan; Abraham Sofaer, a former Shultz aide; John Cogan and John Taylor, two economics professors; and Stanford's provost, and Shultz protege, Condoleezza Rice. After the "scholars" associated with the Hoover Institution indicated that they thought Bush would make a good Presidential choice, Bush invited Shultz, Rice, and Anderson down to Austin, Texas for a follow-up meeting in the Summer. Out of that meeting, which was joined by Dick Cheney and Paul Wolfowitz, came the public decision for Bush to run for President.

George Schultz var den som satte igång med att göra Georg Bush till president!!!

En rätt inflytelserik person... Det går att gå till http://www.sourcewatch.org/
för att söka på honom:
http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=George_P._Shultz
Quote:
George P. Shultz has served in various Cabinet positions, including Secretary of State under President Ronald Reagan (1982-89), and as Secretary of the Treasury (1972-74) and Secretary of Labor (1969-70) under President Richard M. Nixon.

Schultz is former President and current Board member of the Bechtel Group, Inc.., and former Chairman of the Committee for the Liberation of Iraq. In these roles he has been both an outspoken proponent of the Iraq invasion, and a hefty beneficiary of the reconstruction process.

Han var också med på Reagans tid och han sitter i en kommité för att befria Irak!

Det går alltså att ta reda på mera om vad pokerspelarna inte vill ska komma ut. Det som de kallar för konspirationsteorier. Det kan finnas en verklighet bakom som lär oss att bättre förstå vår historia.
11-09-01.blogspot.com

PostPosted: Tue, 2006 Mar 07 14:59:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

I nästa artikel där Wolfowitz finns nämnd - Synarchism: The Fascist Roots of the Wolfowitz Cabal (2003-05-30) 2 refs
så får man reda på mer om hur de stora bankerna har förbindelse med fascister. Artikeln inleds med hur man redan på 1920-talet försökte dra igång en Europeiska Unionen:
Quote:
The Pan European Union
In 1922, Count Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi launched the Pan European Union, at a founding convention in Vienna, attended by more than 6,000 delegates. Railing against the "Bolshevist menace" in Russia, the Venetian Count called for the dissolution of all the nation-states of Western Europe and the erection of a single, European feudal state, modeled on the Roman and Napoleonic empires.

Och man kan fortsätta att läsa:
Quote:
Bankers' Fascism

The pivotal role of Schacht in the Hitler coup and in the Pan European Union, highlights a critical dimension of the universal fascist scheme: the top-down role of the financial "overworld" and its banking technocrats. By all historical accounts, Schacht was the architect, in 1930, of the Bank for International Settlements (BIS), along with the Bank of England's Montagu Norman. Historian Carroll Quigley, in his epic book, "Tragedy and Hope: A History of the World in Our Time" (New York: MacMillan Company, 1966), described the BIS scheme to establish a dictatorship over world finance:

Quote:
"The powers of financial capital had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences.

The apex of the system was to be the Bank for International Settlements) in Basle, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank, in the hands of men like Montagu Norman of the Bank of England), Benjamin Strong of the New York Federal Reserve Bank), Charles Rist of the Bank of France, and Hjalmar Schacht of the Reichsbank, sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

Scrollar man sig längst ner så får man reda på hur Wolfowitz kommer in sammanhanget:
Quote:
A final note: In 1955, Schmitt was corresponding with Kojeve, arranging for the Paris-based Russian emigre to address the Dusseldorf industrialists' association -- which had been a focal point of Franco-German "Synarchist" collaboration between the Nazi and Vichy governments -- and meet, during that visit, with Schmitt's close friend Schacht.

It was this Kojeve who maintained the closest collaboration with Leo Strauss, and who promoted his theories of purgative violence and universal tyranny with such leading Strauss disciples as Allan Bloom (the mentor of Deputy Defense Secretary Paul Wolfowitz) and Francis Fukuyama. This Synarchist stew remains Vice President Dick Cheney's gang's "French Connection."

Hjalmar Schacht bakom Hitler

Schact dyker upp i många sammanhang här - vill man ta reda på mera om honom så är det bara att klicka på Database på The Modern History Project och få reda på mera:
http://www.modernhistoryproject.org/mhp/EntityDisplay.php?Entity=SchachtH
Och få reda på artiklar där hans namn är nämnt!

Det blir lika spännande som en deckare att söka sig fram i den moderna historien. Och man kan ju Googla också på t.ex. "Hjalmar Schacht"

Här är de fyra första länkarna:
Hjalmar Schacht
(1) Hjalmar Schacht wrote about meeting Adolf Hitler for the first time in his ... (5) Hermann Goering letter to Hjalmar Schacht (21st January, 1943) ...
www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/GERschacht.htm - 24k - Cachad - Liknande sidor

Biographie: Hjalmar Schacht, 1877-1970
Hjalmar Schacht. Bankier, Politiker. 1877: 22. Januar: Hjalmar Schacht wird als Sohn eines Kaufmanns in Tinglev (Nordschleswig) geboren. ...
www.dhm.de/lemo/html/biografien/SchachtHjalmar/ - 9k - Cachad - Liknande sidor

Hjalmar Schacht
Cyber encyclopedia of Jewish history and culture that covers everything from anti-Semitism to Zionism. It includes a glossary, bibliography of web sites and ...
www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/Schacht.html - 86k - Cachad - Liknande sidor

Hjalmar Schacht - Wikipedia
Horace Greeley Hjalmar Schacht am 21. Juli 1947 in Nürnberg als Zeuge im Flick- ... Hjalmar Schacht wurde auf dem Ostfriedhof (Martinsplatz) in München ...
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hjalmar_Schacht - 29k - Cachad - Liknande sidor

Last edited by 11-09-01.blogspot.com on Tue, 2006 Mar 07 16:29:26; edited 2 times in total
11-09-01.blogspot.com

PostPosted: Tue, 2006 Mar 07 16:25:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Det går att Googla på svenska sidor på: "Hjalmar Schacht"
Och det finns att läsa lite på svenska Wikipedia:
http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hjalmar_Schacht
Quote:
Hjalmar Schacht
Horace Greeley Hjalmar Schacht, född 22 januari 1877 i Tinglev (Nordslesvig), död 3 juni 1970 i München, var en tysk politiker och finansexpert; riksbankschef 1923-1930 och 1933-1939, ekonomiminister 1934-1937, minister utan portfölj 1937-1943. Tillhörde fram till 1926 Tyska demokratiska partiet (Deutsche Demokratische Partei), ett vänsterliberalt parti.

Efter första världskriget rekonstruerade Schacht den tyska valutan. När nazisterna hade tagit makten i Tyskland 1933, medverkade han genom diverse ekonomiska transaktioner till den tyska upprustningen eftersom han var övertygad om att Adolf Hitler kunde återställa den tyska ekonomin. Schacht kom dock av olika skäl att bli kritisk mot nazistregimen och avgick 1937 efter en schism med Göring och Hitler som bägge ville fortsätta upprusta den tyska försvarsindustrin vilket Schacht motsatte sig. Efter 20 juli-attentatet 1944 internerades han i koncentrationslägret Flossenbürg i Nordtyskland; där togs han tillfånga av de allierade i april 1945.

Schacht frikändes vid Nürnbergprocessen 1945-1946, men dömdes kort därefter av en tysk denazifieringsdomstol till 8 års fängelse. Han frigavs dock redan i september 1948 och utgav samma år boken Abrechnung mit Hitler (sv. "Vidräkning med Hitler"). Efter kriget jobbade Schacht med utvecklingsfrågor i u-länder och som ekonomisk rådgivare, innan han gick i pension i början av 1960-talet.

Man kan förstå att Hjalmar Schacht var en inflytelserik person. Men svenska Wikipedia skriver inte om att det var han som satte upp BIS - Bank for International Settlements som är storbankernas samarbetsorgan. Som i början på 2006 säger sig vilja ha en enda världsvaluta - inte vill ha kvar de nationella valutorna.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/february2006/210206globalcurrency.htm
Quote:
BIS Calls For Global Currency
Nazi bankrollers want elimination of national sovereignty for world cashless control grid
Paul Joseph Watson/Prison Planet.com | February 21 2006

The scandal-ridden and highly secretive Bank For International Settlements, considered to be the world's top central banking policy, has released a policy paper that calls for the end of national currencies in favor of a global model of currency formats.

Det går att klicka knappen Database på The Modern History Project och söka på: BIS
http://www.modernhistoryproject.org/mhp/EntityDisplay.php?Entity=BankIntSet
Och få reda på det här i artikeln om - Synarchism: The Fascist Roots of the Wolfowitz Cabal:
By all historical accounts, Schacht was the architect, in 1930, of the Bank for International Settlements (BIS), along with the Bank of England's Montagu Norman.

Googlar man på: "hjalmar schacht""bank of international settlements"
Och man kan hitta:
http://www.bilderberg.org/bis.htm
Quote:
The BIS is the most obscure arm of the Bretton-Woods International Financial architecture but its role is central. John Maynard Keynes wanted it closed down as it was used to launder money for the Nazis in World War II. Run by an inner elite representing the world's major central banks it controls most of the transferable money in the world. It uses that money to draw national governments into debt for the IMF.

Och det finns en massa mer läsning att ta del av. BIS - Bank of International Settlements - det är härifrån pokerspelet bedrivs.

Man kan Googla så här: "Hjalmar Schacht" site:www.dn.se
för att få reda på om Dagens Nyheter skrivit något om Hjalmar Schacht.
Det finns en(1) artikel:
http://www.dn.se/DNet/jsp/polopoly.jsp?d=1058&a=165869
Quote:

Centralbanken regerar

I tjugo år har det pågått en tyst global revolution som alltmer ökat de redan mäktiga centralbankernas makt. Det är vad EMU-debatten verkligen borde handla om, skriver Dan Jönsson.

Lånar jag ut pengar åt en kompis väntar jag mig att få tillbaka dem när jag behöver dem. Får jag inte det blir jag besviken.

Av Sveriges riksbank, som jag dagligen lånar ut pengar till (det är innebörden av att äga svensk valuta) väntar jag mig samma sak. För det mesta är det inga större problem. Går jag till marknaden för att lösa in mina sedlar visar det sig oftast att jag får valuta för dem. Problemet är att om jag någon gång blir besviken - som när elpriset gick upp i våras - kan jag aldrig veta om det är Riksbanken som har svikit mig. Som medborgare tvingas jag lita till dess ärlighet och omdöme

Kan jag det?

Efter att ha läst Richard A Werners "Mammons furstar" är det svårt att bli annat än orolig. Riksbanken (eller centralbanken) är bland ett samhälles mäktigaste institutioner; kanske rent av den mäktigaste, eftersom den råder över källan till dess rikedom - pengarna. Centralbanken ensam äger makt att styra flödet av resurser genom sin penningpolitik, som bland annat reglerar bankernas kreditgivning. Den makten enbart borde vara tillräcklig för att vi ska kräva samma grad av transparens och demokratiskt inflytande där som inom andra vitala samhällsinstitutioner.

Tyvärr, skriver Werner, verkar utvecklingen gå i motsatt riktning. Sedan ungefär tjugo år tillbaka arbetar starka krafter för att göra dessa institutioner alltmer oberoende av demokratin. I land efter land har det under nittiotalet ändrats i grundlagarna på ett sätt som stärkt centralbankernas ställning, och därmed försvagat regeringarnas. För Sveriges del togs detta steg den 1 januari 1999.

Detta, menar Richard A Werner, är inget annat än en tyst, global revolution. Werner, en tysk ekonom som sedan tio år tillbaka varit verksam i Japan, berättar i "Mammons furstar" hur det gick till när Japan genomförde den. Hans tes är att centralbankerna konsekvent mörkar i fråga om sitt viktigaste penningpolitiska instrument, kreditpolitiken. Eftersom pengar skapas genom utlåning har centralbankerna möjlighet att med sin styrning av bankernas kreditgivning bestämma hur mycket pengar som ska finnas i ett land, och hur dessa ska användas. Det är ett mäktigt politiskt vapen.

Regeringar kan skriva sina budgetar hur den vill; finns inte pengarna så blir det ingen politik. Men medan vi andra nervöst följer hur räntesatserna - priset på pengar - går upp och ner, förblir styrningen av penningmängden ett mysterium.

Avsiktligt, enligt Werner. I "Mammons furstar" beskriver han hur en liten mäktig krets inom den japanska riksbanken konsekvent manipulerade med penningmängden för att nå sina mål. Först genom att skapa den enorma spekulationsbubblan på åttiotalet (när den mark som omger kejsarpalatset i Tokyo vid en tidpunkt var värd lika mycket som all mark i hela Kalifornien). Därefter genom att dra tillbaka pengar, och på så vis spräcka bubblan.

Slutligen genom att fortsätta att strama åt och på så vis förlänga nittiotalets lågkonjunktur.

Med dessa medel uppnådde riksbanken två strategiska mål. Dels sin formella självständighet, dels - och kanske viktigare - en mottaglighet för kraven på så kallade strukturreformer. Det överordnade syftet, skriver Werner, har varit att i grunden förändra den japanska ekonomin till en nyliberal kapitalism av USA-modell.

Varför skulle då riksbanken vara intresserad av en sådan förvandling? Werner pekar på att det japanska exemplet knappast är unikt. Centralbanker över hela världen har under nittiotalet använt sin makt att framkalla pedagogiska kriser för att påskynda "strukturella reformer" i nyliberal riktning. Det har skett i Sverige, Thailand, Sydkorea - och vi ser det just nu hända i Tyskland, där kansler Schröders politik fullständigt bakbinds av den mäktige chefen för Europeiska centralbanken (ECB) Wim Duisenbergs reformkrav och strama penningpolitik.

Werner spekulerar inte alltför ingående i vad som ytterst ligger bakom men antyder att Internationella valutafonden, och i dess kulisser amerikanska finansintressen, haft en del trådar att rycka i. Det må vara hur det vill med det; det viktiga att slå fast är att den enda riksbank man som medborgare kan känna anledning att lita på är en som är öppen för demokratisk styrning och kontroll.

ECB är ingen sådan bank. Problemet är att Sveriges riksbank inte heller är det. Den dystra slutsatsen av detta är att det faktiskt inte spelar någon större roll hur omröstningen går den 14 september. Penningpolitiken - med inflationsmålet som det allt överordnade - är densamma, och den är fäst i lag.

När Werner skriver att detta "visar på ett djupt förakt för demokratin" är det knappast att ta i i överkant. Historiens spår förskräcker verkligen; således var det den självständiga tyska Reichsbank, och dess mäktige chef Hjalmar Schacht, som med sin kreditpolitik på tjugotalet slog de politiska vapnen ur händerna på Weimarrepublikens regeringar, och banade vägen för Hitler.

Att ECB är uppbyggd efter samma mönster som Reichsbank känns inte speciellt betryggande. Att alternativen saknas gör knappast saken bättre. Om det över huvud taget fanns en EMU-debatt värd namnet borde dessa frågor stå i centrum.

Richard A Werner - Mammons furstar (Princes of the Yen)
Översättning Gunnar Sandin - Agora

Det går att fortsätta att Googla på samma sätt: "Hjalmar Schacht" site:www.svd.se
Svenska Dagbladet har också en(1) artikel:
http://www.svd.se/dynamiskt/ledare/did_5923671.asp
Quote:
3/8 2003
Statsministern har fortfarande chansen
41 dagar kvar I dag startar slutspurten i folkomröstningskampanjen för euron; statsministern talar i Björkvik. Förhoppningarna på ja-sidan är stora. Nu måste det börja vända, efter några sommarmånader när trots ivrig aktivism föga tycks ha hänt i opinionen.

Men det är möjligt att nej-sidans överdrifter, typ Maud Olofssons Hitlerargumentering under Visbyveckan, har bidragit till att väcka oengagerade ja-anhängare, sådana som ännu inte riktigt vet vad de är för men åtminstone vad de är mot, t ex utanförskapet. En ny variant på tyskeriet cirkulerar för övrigt i vänsterkretsar; Europeiska centralbanken liknas vid 20-talets självständiga tyska riksbank, som under Hjalmar Schacht banade väg för Hitler (DN kultur 31/7). Parallellen till dagens förhållanden kan tyckas långsökt, och läsaren får inte riktigt klart för sig hur en gemensam valuta leder till folkmord. Det var väl inte heller Hitlers främsta grej att integrera Europas länder på fredlig, demokratisk väg? Men i folkomröstningar kan allt påstås, minns hur kärnkraften skulle spränga planeten.

En förebild finns: den insats Göran Persson gjorde under ordförandeskapet i EU. Då lyftes politiken för en stund över mjölkprisnivån. Så vill vi se honom igen.
Mats Johansson Politisk chefredaktör

Googlar man på: "Hjalmar Schacht" site:www.expressen.se
så ger det ingenting.
Och en Googling på: "Hjalmar Schacht" site:www.aftonbladet.se
ger heller ingenting. Svenska media upplyser inte - svenska media fördummar!

BIS - Bank of international Settlements - bestämmer världspolitiken genom sin ekonomiska politik. Och svenska folket får inget reda på - får inget veta!
11-09-01.blogspot.com

PostPosted: Tue, 2006 Mar 07 17:28:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

På The Modern History Project kan man hitta en avdelning med Historiska händelser:
http://www.modernhistoryproject.org/mhp/ArticleDisplay.php?Article=HistoricEvents&Entity=BankIntSet

Mycket handlar om Federal Reserve som är USA:s riksbank. Och den är privatägd! För att förstå lite mer av den moderna - 1900-talets historia så behöver man läsa lite om hur Federal Reserve skapades i början på 1900-talet. Och förstå hur mäktig den är. Lånade ut pengar till första och andra världskriget. Och skapade depressionen på 1930-talet.
Quote:
EIR History Articles Selected history articles from Executive Intelligence Review

The Federal Reserve Conspiracy by Stanley MonteithInsider control of finance, industry, politics and the media

The Power Elite Exposed by Dennis CuddyThe march towards global socialism under elite control

Final Warning: A History of the New World Order by David Rivera (36 parts)Illuminism and the master plan for world domination

George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography by Webster Tarpley & Anton Chaitkin (39 parts)The history of the Harriman-Walker-Bush clan during the 20th century

The World Order by Eustace Mullins (14 parts)The history and practices of the parasitic financial elite

Secrets of the Federal Reserve by Eustace Mullins (18 parts)The history, organization and controlling interests behind the Federal Reserve

Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution by Antony C. Sutton (12 parts)How western capitalists funded Lenin, the Bolsheviks, and the Soviet Union

None Dare Call it Conspiracy by Gary Allen and Larry Abraham (11 parts)The plan of the international bankers to create a world socialist super-state

War Is A Racket by Smedley ButlerAn article on the war business by Gen. Smedley Butler

Louis McFadden on the Federal Reserve by Louis McFaddenSpeech by Rep. Louis T. McFadden denouncing the Federal Reserve System

Biography of Frank A. Vanderlip by C.E. BoothA brief biography of Rockefeller protege Frank Vanderlip

Det går att läsa lite här också om Federal Reserve:
The Open Conspiracy eller bankirernas sammansvärjning
http://mediekritik.lege.net/viewtopic.php?t=119
och här kan man få reda på mera:
The Cabal, pengar, media, vapen, knark, olja, 911
http://mediekritik.lege.net/viewtopic.php?t=88

John F. Kennedy ville ta makten från Federal Reserve och dess privata ägare. Han skrev ut Executive Order 11110 för att överföra makten över pengarna till den amerikanska staten fyra månader före sin död 22 november 1963. Hans Executive Order 11110 "glömdes" sen helt bort av Lyndon Johnson som efterträdde honom. Och den har "glömts" bort under alla presidenter i USA efter honom. Federal Reserve är fortfarande privatägd!

Det går naturligivis att Googla på: Kennedy "executive order 11110"
Gör man det så får man cirka 1000 länkar - inte mycket för ett sånt här beslut som kunde ha ändrat den senare hälften av 1900-talets historia! En av dessa är den här:
http://globalecho.org/view_article.php?aid=707
Quote:
On June 4, 1963, a little known attempt was made to strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the government at interest. On that day President John F. Kennedy signed Executive Order No. 11110 that returned to the U.S. government the power to issue currency, without going through the Federal Reserve. Mr. Kennedy's order gave the Treasury the power "to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury." This meant that for every ounce of silver in the U.S. Treasury's vault, the government could introduce new money into circulation. In all, Kennedy brought nearly $4.3 billion in U.S. notes into circulation. The ramifications of this bill are enormous.

With the stroke of a pen, Mr. Kennedy was on his way to putting the Federal Reserve Bank of New York out of business.
If enough of these silver certificats were to come into circulation they would have eliminated the demand for Federal Reserve notes. This is because the silver certificates are backed by silver and the Federal Reserve notes are not backed by anything. Executive Order 11110 could have prevented the national debt from reaching its current level, because it would have given the gevernment the ability to repay its debt without going to the Federal Reserve and being charged interest in order to create the new money. Executive Order 11110 gave the U.S. the ability to create its own money backed by silver.

Här går det att läsa Kennedys Executive Order 11110:
http://www.lib.umich.edu/govdocs/jfkeo/eo/11110.htm

11-09-01.blogspot.com

PostPosted: Tue, 2006 Mar 07 19:41:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Det webben är full av är konspirationsteorier. Många talar om Illuminati. Ett hemligt sällskap som styr världspolitiken. Det verkar ju troligare att det är de som har pengarna - BIS - Bank of International Settlements - som styr, men vill man veta mera om Illuminati så kan man klicka på den här länken på The Modern History Project:

Final Warning: A History of the New World Order
by David Rivera (36 parts)Illuminism and the master plan for world domination

Det går att läsa företalet:
Quote:
Quote:
Illuminism and the master plan for world domination
-- by David Rivera, 1994 source: View From the Wall

MHP Editors Preface About this book

This book was originally published in 1994 as a "Final Warning" to the public about the dangers posed by the socialist/fascist "New World Order" taking shape as a direct result of elitist plotting, manufactured conflicts, and consolidation of global financial and political power over the past 200 years.

The author obviously spent many hours assembling this material, as evidenced by the enormous list of sources; unfortunately, the link between those sources and the relevant portions of the text has been lost. However, we believe that the book presents a basically accurate account of the historic events discussed, and provides a good overview of the topic.

For easier online reading, lengthy chapters have been divided and section indexes have been added. Some chapters which were too heavy on detail have been condensed, and some sections re-grouped. The original text is available at the author's website.

Det här med Illuminati och konspirationsteorier är ett känsligt kapitel. Det går att söka på andra ställen. Engelska Wikipedia skriver det här:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati
Quote:
The Illuminati is the name of many groups, modern and historical, real and fictitious, verified and alleged. Most commonly, however, The Illuminati refers specifically to the Bavarian Illuminati, perhaps the least secret of all secret societies in the world, described below. Most use refers to an alleged shadowy conspiratorial organization which controls world affairs behind the scenes, usually a modern incarnation or continuation of the Bavarian Illuminati. Illuminati is sometimes used synonymously with New World Order.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy
Quote:
* Conspiracy, as a legal term, is an agreement of two or more people either to commit a crime or to achieve a lawful end by unlawful means: see conspiracy (crime), and conspiracy (civil).

* Conspiring, in common non-legal usage, is the act of working in secret to obtain some improper goal, generally with negative connotations.

Det går att läsa här också:
Illuminati - vad är det månne?
http://mediekritik.lege.net/viewtopic.php?t=95

Läser man vad David Riviera skriver i
Illuminism and the master plan for world domination
så får man reda på att rötterna till Illuminati går tillbaka längt bak i tiden:
Quote:
The First Grand Lodge of England met at York in 926, where they adopted handsigns and passwords to identify themselves. Their workplace, or Lodges, was where their initiations, rites, rituals and ceremonies took place. Within their inner circles, witchcraft was [allegedly] practiced.

Quote:
In the 13th century, they formed an association, headquartered at Cologne, with Lodges at Strasbourg, Vienna, and Zurich. They called themselves Free Masons, and had ceremonies for initiation. Near the end of the 16th century, people who weren't builders were admitted into the fraternity, and were called 'Accepted' Masons. They were usually distinguished members of the community, or in short, a source of funding.

Quote:
Inigo Jones (1573-1652) reorganized the Lodges, introducing the Descartes rationalism, and they were now known as the Free and Accepted Masons.

On June 24, 1717, the four lodges in London were united into a Grand Lodge (sometimes called the Grand Mother Lodge) by three members who met at the Apple Tree Tavern, thus beginning the era of modern Freemasonry.

By 1725, the movement had spread to France.

The members of the Grand Lodge of England brought their fraternity to America. In 1730, Daniel Core was appointed Provincial Grand Master of New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania, after the first lodge was established in Philadelphia.

Masonry slowly spread throughout the world: France (1718-25), Ireland (1725-26), Spain (1726-27), Holland (1731), Germany (1730-33), Africa (1735), Scotland (1736), Portugal (1736), Switzerland (1737), Italy (1733-37), Russia (1731-40), Canada (1745), Sweden (1735-48 ), Prussia (1738-40), Austria (1742), Poland (1784), and Mexico (1825).

Quote:
Freemasons, or Masons, are members of a secret fraternal order known as the Ancient Free and Accepted Masons, whose goals are, supposedly, to promote brotherhood. One of the major sourcebooks of Masonic doctrine is Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Masonry, written in 1871 by Albert Pike, and considered to be the "Masons guide for daily living." In it, he writes: "Masonry is a search after Light..."

Quote:
Adam Weishaupt and the Order of the Illuminati (1776)

When you talk about tracing the origin of an organization which is controlling the destiny of the world, it's obvious that you have to start at a period which would allow a movement of this magnitude, time to ferment. Changes like the ones which have, and are occurring do not take place overnight. We are dealing with a group which must have been growing for a long period of time, in order to obtain the power and influence necessary to achieve the global control now being exercised. When you think of it in that context, there is such a group: The Illuminati.

The leader of the Illuminati was a man named Dr. Adam Weishaupt who was born on February 6, 1748, the son of a Jewish rabbi. When his father died in 1753, he was converted to Catholicism by Baron Johann Adam Ickstatt, who turned the early training of the boy over to the Jesuits. Ickstatt, in 1742, had been appointed by the Jesuits to be the curator of the University [of Ingolstadt] in order to reorganize it. He had retired in 1765, but still controlled its policies.

Although Weishaupt later became a priest, he developed a distinct hatred for the Jesuits, and became an atheist. Given access to the private library of Ickstatt, his godfather, the young man became interested in the works of the French philosophers, and studied law, economics, politics, and history. One such philosopher, Voltaire (1694-1778), a revolutionary who held liberal religious views, had written in a letter to King Frederick II ('the Great'), a Mason:

"Lastly, when the whole body of the Church should be sufficiently weakened and infidelity strong enough, the final blow (is) to be dealt by the sword of open, relentless persecution. A reign of terror (is) to be spread over the whole earth, and ... continue while a Christian should be found obstinate enough to adhere to Christianity."

It is believed that Weishaupt got his ideas concerning the destruction of the Church from Voltaire's writings. He studied in France where he met Robespierre (who later led the French Revolution), and became friends with a few people in the French Royal Court. It is alleged that through these contacts he was introduced to Satanism.

He graduated from the University of Ingolstadt, [Bavaria] in 1768. He served four years as a tutor until he was promoted to Assistant Instructor. In 1772, Weishaupt was made Professor of Civil Law. In 1773, he was made Professor of Canon Law, a post which had been held by the Jesuits for 90 years. They had founded most of the Universities, and kept strict control of them in order to eliminate Protestant influence.

In 1770, he was chosen by Meyer Amschel Rothschild to develop an organization that he could use. [Source? --ed]

In 1773, Weishaupt got married, against the wishes of Ickstatt, who denounced him. Two years later, at the age of 27, he was made Dean of the Faculty of Law. The Jesuits, worried about his quick progression, tried to thwart his influence by secretly plotting against him, and his liberal thinking. Not wanting to become a martyr for his free-thinking ideas, he began focusing on establishing his organization. To confuse his detractors, he based the organizational structure on the one used by the Jesuits, however, his intention was to have a secret coalition of liberalism.

He studied the anti-Christian doctrines of the Manicheans, whose teachings revolved around astrology, medicine, and magic. He had been indoctrinated into Egyptian occult practices by an unknown merchant named Kolmer, from Jutland (the area around the border of Denmark and West Germany), who had been traveling around Europe since 1771. He studied the power of the Eleusinian mysteries and the influence exerted by the secret cult of the Pythagoreans. Pythagoras was a 6th century B.C. philosopher who taught that men and women should combine their belongings, which became the basic philosophy behind Communism. Weishaupt also studied the teachings of the Essenes, and acquired copies of the Kabala, The Major Key of Solomon, and The Lesser Key of Solomon, which revealed how to conjure up demons and perform occult rituals.

He studied the various Masonic writings after meeting a Protestant Freemason from Hanover. At first he thought about creating a superior Masonic-like organization that would be made up of men possessing superior abilities in all fields but concluded that Masonry was too open.

[...snip...]

Weishaupt spent five years working out a plan through which all of his ideas could be reduced to a single system which would be used to fight the oppression of religion, thereby loosening social ties. He wanted to replace Christianity with a religion of reason. An initial idea was to form an organization comprised of 'Schools of Wisdom,' whose goal was to "make of the human race, one good and happy family." They were to strive for the perfection of morals, so he thought about naming the group the 'Perfectibilists,' but it lacked the air of mystery and intrigue that he sought.

In 1774, he published a fictitious article called Sidonii Apollinarus Fragment, which he said was to prepare the people for the doctrine of reason. Weishaupt wrote:

"Princes and nations will disappear without violence from the earth. The human race will then become one family, and the world will be the dwelling of rational men."

He wrote of their aims: "To make the perfecting of reasoning powers interesting to mankind, to spread the knowledge of sentiments, both humane and social, to check wicked inclinations, to stand up for suffering and oppressed virtue ... to facilitate the acquirement of knowledge and science."

On May 1, 1776, under the direction of the newly formed House of Rothschild ([along with] Wessely, Moses, Mendelssohn, and the bankers Itzig, Friedlander, and Meyer) who instigated the American Revolution to weaken Great Britain, Weishaupt founded the "Ancient Illuminated Seers of Bavaria" which became known as the "Order of the Illuminati". Weishaupt said that the name was derived from Luciferian teachings, and means, 'Holders of the Light.' In Latin, it means, the 'enlightened ones.' In layman's terms, it means 'to illuminate,' or 'to give light.' It refers to someone who is enlightened, spiritually and intellectually. Satan, when he was an angel, was known as Lucifer, the 'Bearer of Light,' and being that the group's name evolved from this, we can see the underlying nature of its goals. In addition, May 1st [became] a great day for all communist nations, where it was known as May Day, and it is also known as a special day to witches.

Går man till sista kapitlets sista rader så kan man läsa det här:
Quote:
Conclusion: Escaping From the Matrix

Even though the Illuminati ceased to exist as an organization in the 1790's, the organization's leaders kept the conspiracy alive, and continued working towards their goal of a one world Socialist government [under elite control]. Since then, as you have read, various organizations have been established to perpetuate these goals, but the term 'Illuminati' continues to be used as the name for the engineers of this Master Conspiracy.

Their ultimate goal is for the American citizen [and everyone else] to eventually be totally dependent upon the government for their security, food, electricity, heat, clothing, and other necessities. Once that potential exists, one-world government is right around the corner.

It would be impossible to fully explore the complex structure of deceit that has been put into place. However, after looking at many pieces of this puzzle, enough have been put together so that we can now step back and get a panoramic view. Our way of life is going to be drastically changed because of the tyranny of a government out of [our] control. How did this happen -- right under our noses?

In the 1999 Warner Brothers movie The Matrix, a young man named Neo discovers that the world he [thinks he] lives in is nothing more than a computer simulation that is being fed into his brain as his body rests in a pod in the "real world", providing the energy that sustains the [parasitic] machines that actually run the world. Morpheus, the leader of the resistance, tells Neo:

"The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window, or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work, when you go to church, when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes, to blind you from the truth."

Applying this allegory to our current situation, we find [ourselves in] a system of 'Command and Control' that has been able to so dominate and overwhelm us that we have been completely deceived into believing a lie. In the movie, Neo is unplugged from the Matrix, enabling him to see the real world. It is my hope, that with the knowledge you gain from reading this book, you will be 'unplugged' from the Matrix, and begin to see for yourself that things aren't what they seem. That the world you thought you were living in -- doesn't really exist.

Det här låter ju inte kul så vad man kan göra åt det?
Egen energi?
Vatten som bränsle med ny teknik! Så varför bråka om oljan?

http://mediekritik.lege.net/viewtopic.php?t=122

Söka sig tillbaka i mediehistorien?
Titta lite närmare på retorik - dialektik - Marshall McLuhan - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin - Andy Warhol osv...
Glokal Mediekritik
http://mediekritik.lege.net/viewtopic.php?t=123

Det går naturligtvis att fundera vidare.
Den talande apan, neutralläget och världspolitiken
http://mediekritik.lege.net/viewtopic.php?t=101

Människan är det inte en talande apa?

Quote:
Djungel Georg
Amerikansk äventyrskomedi från 1997.
Handling: Så länge George minns så har han bott i djungeln i en trädkoja med den talande apan Ape och elefanten Shep. En dag kommer en överklassflicka till hans djungel för att titta på apor, men hon får syn på George istället. George har aldrig sett någon som Ursula. Faktum är att han inte visste att flickor fanns.

http://www.oup.com/us/catalog/general/subject/Linguistics/SociolinguisticsAnthropologicalL/?view=usa&ci=0199279403
Quote:
The Talking Ape
How Language Evolved
Robbins Burling
Description
Humans never run out of things to say. We explain, we cajole, we gossip, and we flirt--all with the help of language. But how in the space of several million years did we evolve from an ordinary primate that that could not talk to the strange human primate that can't shut up?

In this fascinating, thought-provoking book, Robbins Burling presents the most convincing account of the origins of language ever published, shedding new light on how speech affects the way we think, behave, and relate to each other, and offering us a deeper understanding of the nature of language itself. Burling argues that comprehension, rather than production, was the driving force behind the evolution of language--we could understand words before we could produce them.

As he develops this insight, he investigates the first links between signs, sounds, and meanings and explores the beginnings of vocabulary and grammar. He explains what the earliest forms of communication are likely to have been, how they worked, and why they were deployed, suggesting that when language began it was probably much more dependent on words like "poke" or "whoosh," words whose sounds have a close association with what they refer to.

Only gradually did language develop the immense vocabulary it has today. Burling also examines the qualities of mind and brain needed to support the operations of language and the selective advantages they offered those able to use them.

Det går att följa ett spår från Wolfowitz bakåt till hans läromästare Leo Strauss till Heideger, Carl Schmitt
Och titta på Platon och Aristoteles.
Och den gamle greken Herakleitos:

http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panta_rei
Quote:
Herakleitos (grekiska Ήράκλειτος, latin Heraclitus, äldre svensk form Heraklit), grekisk filosof från staden Efesos, levde på 500-talet f.Kr. Räknas som en av försokratikerna, d.v.s. de filosofer som levde och verkade före Sokrates. Inget är säkert känt om hans liv eller person

Ytterligare andra betraktas av forskningen som rena förfalskningar, till exempel det i våra dagar ibland anförda "panta rei", "allt flyter", som ursprungligen är ett yttrande av Sokrates i Platons dialog Kratylos (

Herakleitos har ofta tillskrivits orden "Man kan inte två gånger kliva ner i samma flod", men inte heller det betraktas i dag som ett autentiskt fragment, utan är en förklarande omskrivning av vad Herakleitos menade av Plutarchos, som levde cirka 600 år senare.

Herakleitos har kallats den förste dialektikern. Med det menas att han formulerade den först kända läran om motsatsernas kamp och enhet. Han har också kallats "den dunkle", och fragmenten är mångtydiga och svårtolkade. Inte desto mindre har de haft ett inte obetydligt inflytande på den nyare tidens europeiska filosofer som till exempel Hegel, Nietzsche och Heidegger.

Och gå lite bakåt och hitta Zurvan som var Zarathustras namn på något neutralt - i själva verket obeskrivligt - namnlöst - efter att ha mediterat i sju år så kom han fram till att det fanns gott och ont - en slags dialektik - sen har det övertagits av judendom, kristendom och islam.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zurvan
Quote:
Zurvan is the Persian god of infinite time, space and fate. The deity is traditionally represented as being nameless (the name Zurvan being an appellative title), without gender and passions, and neutral in regard to good and evil. However, in certain strains of Zoroastrianism, Zurvan is also the father of the good deity, Ahura Mazda, and the evil deity, Angra Mainyu.

Some historians, as well as the theosophist Helena Blavatsky, believe that Zurvan was part of the original teachings of Zoroastrianism, while other historians believe that Zurvan was added to the Zoroastrian belief later. The earliest solid evidence for a belief in Zurvan seems to date from the Sassanid dynasty, which ruled Persia from 224 to 651. These historians sometimes refer to this variation of Zoroastrianism as Zurvanism. However, this term is misleading, because it is unlikely that any Zoroastrians worshipped Zurvan; worship was always reserved for Ahura Mazda alone.

Och man kan gå fram till 1900-talets historia och Johannes Itten som hade kontakt med Mazdana rörelsern och var lärare på Bauhaus i Tyskland och därmed var med och utformade funktionalismen - modernismen.
http://www.bauhaus.de/english/bauhaus1919/unterricht/unterricht_itten.htm
Johannes Itten's preliminary course 1919-1922
Quote:
The preliminary course, as developed by Johannes Itten and continued by others after his departure, was part of the basic educational apparatus of the Bauhaus teachings. Preceding other courses, it was intended to teach students the basics of material characteristics, composition, and color.

His main point was the recognition and creation of contrasts which were elaborated in the most diverse forms and materials, whereby the reciprocal influence of two elements had to be accounted for. Itten considered that the contrast between light and dark was one of the most valuable and expressive means of creation. Studies in contrast were carried out on very different levels, such as in the field of natural materials and their textures, or also in the realm of free sculptural form.

Och man kan söka sig lite längre bakåt till RTA:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rta
Quote:
Rta literally means the "course of things." At first, the early Hindus were notably confused as to the inscrutable order of nature, how the heavenly bodies, the rushing winds and flowing waters, the consistent cycling of the seasons, were regulated. Thenceforth sprang rta, whose all-purpose role it was to signify this order, the path that was always followed. Through all the metamorphoses and permutations of nature, of life in general, there was one unchangeable fact: rta.

Var och en måste helt enkelt söka sin egen bild av verkligheten!
Sen om man tror att allting är ett - allting påverkar varandra - så blir det inte lätt att dra ut en viss del ur helheten - hålla upp den i förgrunden - benämna den och glömma den bakgrund man också fick. Göra som naturvetenskaparna - stänga in sig på ett labb och mäta - sen kleta ner en formel och tro att man funnit det! Säkert finner naturvetenskapen en massa bra saker - men missar en del också! Kunskap är på gott och ont. Det är kanske det vår moderna historia handlar om. Vi har skaffat oss naturvetenskap - ett kraftfullt verktyg - och sen kan vi inte handskas med det. Vi som har varit här i sju miljoner år!
Mer om det hittar du här:
ALTERNATIV till religion, naturvetenskap, pengar, olja osv
http://mediekritik.lege.net/viewtopic.php?t=89

Det kan det vara lugnast att sätta sig ner och meditera - på det enda - om man nu tror att allting är ett - allting hör samman - allting påverkar varandra. Det finns kanske de som inte tror det - tänkte inte på det!
Då är det nog ingen idé att meditera... eller?
Shocked Laughing Question Idea

Eller varför inte välja sig en symbol som kineserna gör för att förstå sig på modern historia?
http://chineseculture.about.com/library/picks/aatp_luckysymbols.htm
Quote:
Ji - lucky, auspicious, propitious
Hope all is well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    http://mediekritik.lege.net/ Forum Index -> Mediekritik All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: